Committee Goals & Objectives
- Provide direction and oversight for all activities of the Coalition
Committee Membership / Structure
- The Committee is directed and meetings are chaired by the Coalition Chair.
- Membership includes the Coalition Chair, Coalition Vice-Chair, immediate Past Coalition Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Working Committee Chairs and Vice-Chairs, and as ex officio nonvoting members, those Past Coalition Chairs, who are still active Coalition members.
- The Coalition Chair, Vice-Chair, and immediate past Coalition Chair serve two-year terms. All other Executive Committee members serve so long as they hold their office.
Activities / Responsibilities
- Represent the Coalition, and approve and conduct the business of the Coalition
- Finalize policy and procedure decisions for the Coalition
- Consider and approve financial requests for Coalition projects and p rovide financial direction for the Coalition
- Guide committee activities to conform to the overall purpose and goals of the Coalition and approve Working Committee activities, recommendations, positions, products and financial requests
- Develop ad-hoc committees or modify current committee functions to fulfill the present needs of the Coalition
- Ratify membership applications and committee activities
- Monthly conference calls on the third Friday of the month at 12:30 p.m.
- Ad hoc conference calls as needed to facilitate project completion or as dictated by the needs of the Coalition