Making and sustain lifestyle changes with diabetes is a challenge. Many people know what to do to improve their health; it’s figuring out how to do it that’s the biggest challenge.
These excellent resources are also from the National Diabetes Education Program Health Finder:
- Small Steps. Big Rewards. Your GAME PLAN to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes: Information for Patients
- Diabetes is Preventable
- Two Reasons I Find Time to Prevent Diabetes: My Future and Theirs
- It’s Never Too Early to Prevent Diabetes. A Lifetime of Small Steps for a Healthy Family.
- Are You At-Risk Check List
- More Than 50 Ways To Prevent Diabetes
- Your Game Plan to Prevent Type 2 Diabetes
- Family Health History and Diabetes
- Food and Activity Tracker
- Tasty Recipes for People with Diabetes and Their Families
“The Calorie King Calorie, Fat and Carbohydrate Counter” – www.calorieking.com